EFMD GN is pleased to announce the “The EFMD Global Network Asia Annual Conference”. This event will be held in Bali in association with BINUS University International, Indonesia.
The early bird fee has been extended to September 15th!
Last conference brought together over 110 management professionals from more than 25 different nationalities. Take the opportunity to discuss with peers and corporate representatives around the three key dimensions in the future of management education: “Quality, Technology and Future Leadership.”
As Asia takes the global center stage in the world of management development, its now essential for the future leaders to deepen their knowledge about the trends in this vibrant space and connect through development projects and partnerships in Asia.
The EFMD Global Network Asia Annual Conference has been designed for all those interested in management education and development with a particular interest in Asia. It brings together EFMD Global Network members, companies, educational institutions and other associations engaged in the creating value through quality education and educational services.
This year we will look at three key dimensions in the future of management education: “Quality, Technology and Future Leadership.”
Technology plays a significant role but at the same time does not discredit the merits of conventional tools. During the event, we will discuss how and to what extent to use some of the new technological developments.
Quality is a no brainer, but how to enhance it under the constrains of time and limited resources.
We all recognise the need to inculcate ethical and responsible leadership values in our graduates; but there is no one easy path to implement these endeavours. Or building the institutional culture of being fair and honest!
This conference is not just about trends but about equipping professional with an applied approach to implement best practices in their very own schools and establishments.
No one doubts in the business development opportunities in Asia. But how to do it well and be able to differentiate itself in the market; to reap the benefits of vast opportunities that lie herein is an art!
EFMD Global Network has taken up the task to invite smart business schools and corporates to create a network of leading practitioners, identify strategies and trends for the future of management education and strengthen the network further.
Some of the experts invited to share their views are:
- Peter Little, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Corporate Programs and Partnerships), Professor of Business Law and former Executive Dean of the QUT, Australia
- Arnoud de Meyer, President, Singapore Management University, Singapore*
- Le Luong Minh, Secretary General of ASEAN
- Microsoft Corporation, USA*
- Jane den Hollander AO, VC, Deakin University, Australia
- Karantina Marhaeni, Vice President, Pertamina Corporate University, Indonesia
- Laurence Smith, Digital Advisory, Board Member, Danone & Head Talent at SmartUp, Singapore
- Alison Lloyd, Director Institutional Research and Planning, Hong Kong PolyU, Hong Kong
- Jason Lawrence, Director Market development, East Asia, GMAC, China
- Rebecca Taylor, Executive Dean, The Open University, Business School, U.K.
- Prof. Ding Yuan, Dean, CEIBS, China
- Aucky Pratama Setya Dharma, Executive Director, ASEAN Federations of Accountant
- Nitish Jain, President, SP JAIN Global, Australia, India, Singapore, Dubai
- Ambassador Vincent Guerend, Head of the EU Delegation to Indonesia and Brunei
- Rajendra Srivastava, Dean ISB Hyderabad, India
- Dean Williams, Adjunct Lecturer, Harvard Kennedy School, USA
* To be confirmed.
The Conference will be followed by an EFMD Quality Services Seminar – devoted to the EFMD quality improvement systems – on Friday afternoon 27 October 2017 and Saturday morning 28 October 2017. The Seminar is aimed at Schools that consider EFMD accreditation or mentoring but have not yet decided if or when to start the process. Separate registration will be available for participants wishing to attend the Seminar only – see practical info below.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org